We’re proud to offer both a recyclable dispenser and our premium dispenser. They're designed to fit easily into your life, whether on a counter, in a drawer, or on a shelf. Here are the dimensions of each:
- 6" x 6" x 3.25"
- Made of recyclable cardboard
- 6.75" x 6.75" x 3.5"
- Made of durable, molded plastic
We can usually fit five medications (up to ten individual pills) in a single packet, but the amount can vary depending on your specific medications. If you have more than five medications scheduled for a certain time of day, we'll include multiple packets with the same time of day to accommodate.
- Food-safe and BPA-free, made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) — the same plastic that's used for bottled drinks and microwavable food containers
- Waterproof to protect your medication against spills or humidity
- Not childproof —Because we've designed our packets to open easily, they should be kept out of the reach of children
Please note: We have fulfillment centers nationwide, and your packets may look or feel a little different depending on where they were made. All our packet styles are secure, easy to open, and printed with the time, date, and medications inside.
Your medication list
Your PillPack includes a medication list that shows prescription details for every pill in your packets, including:
- Pill image
- Medication name and strength
- Directions for use
- Prescriber name
Please note: any medications that don't come in packets will not be included on the dispenser medication list.
If you receive medication in bottles, they'll come with reversible caps. One side of the cap locks down to be childproof, while the other opens with just a twist. By default, we'll deliver your bottles with the cap in an easy-open position.
Your bottle will arrive in an easy-open position that requires no pressure to twist open. To keep the cap in an easy-open position, make sure the green writing is facing down (the cap will appear to be upside down).
To switch your cap to child-safe position, flip it over with the green writing facing up. Then twist until you hear a click, which indicates that the cap is locked. To open the bottle in a child-safe position, press down on the side tab to unlock the cap as you turn.
Our premium dispenser comes with a travel pouch to help you easily take your meds on-the-go. Here are the dimensions and details of the travel pouch:
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Made of a sturdy, custom cotton fabric with an easy-open zipper
- Holds between 10-20 packets, depending on the specific medications inside