We’re proud to offer both a recyclable dispenser and our premium dispenser. They're designed to fit easily into your life, whether on a counter, in a drawer, or on a shelf. Here are the dimensions of each:
- 6" x 6" x 3.25"
- Made of recyclable cardboard
- 6.75" x 6.75" x 3.5"
- Made of durable, molded plastic
We can usually fit five medications (up to ten individual pills) in a single packet, but the amount can vary depending on your specific medications. If you have more than five medications scheduled for a certain time of day, we'll include multiple packets with the same time of day to accommodate.
- Food-safe and BPA-free, made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) — the same plastic that's used for bottled drinks and microwavable food containers
- Waterproof to protect your medication against spills or humidity
- Not childproof —Because we've designed our packets to open easily, they should be kept out of the reach of children
Please note: We have fulfillment centers nationwide, and your packets may look or feel a little different depending on where they were made. All our packet styles are secure, easy to open, and printed with the time, date, and medications inside.
Your medication list
Your PillPack includes a medication list that shows prescription details for every pill in your packets, including:
- Pill image
- Medication name and strength
- Directions for use
- Prescriber name
Please note: any medications that don't come in packets will not be included on the dispenser medication list.
If you receive medication in bottles, we'll deliver your bottles with the cap in an easy-open position by default.
If you prefer the child-resistant position, remove the cap and push the center up until it snaps. Return cap to the bottle. To then open the bottle, push the cap down and turn clockwise.
Our premium dispenser comes with a travel pouch to help you easily take your meds on-the-go. Here are the dimensions and details of the travel pouch:
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Made of a sturdy, custom cotton fabric with an easy-open zipper
- Holds between 10-20 packets, depending on the specific medications inside