We ask you to have a payment method on file to cover your copays and any vitamins, over-the-counter medications, or pharmacy items you may want to add. You can choose how and when you'd like to be charged every month — and make changes when you need to.
Choose your billing schedule
By default, we charge your card each time an order is on its way to you. Usually, this means you’ll be charged every 30 days when we send your monthly shipment. But if we send you any other medications throughout the month, you’ll be charged for those when they ship.
If you'd prefer to pay on a fixed day of the month, please contact us and we'll be happy to set up a monthly billing schedule for you.
Pick a payment method
When you sign up online, you can enter a credit card and HSA/FSA card as your payment method. You can add or update your payment info — including adding a bank account — anytime from your online account.
Please note: If you signed up with an HSA or FSA card, we highly recommend adding a secondary payment method to cover items that can't be charged to that account.
- Select 'Billing' and then 'Payment Info'
- Click the gray 'Add Payment Info' button
- Select which type of account you'd like to add
- Enter your information, then click 'Save Payment Info'
- Select 'Make Default' to update your preferred payment method
Please note: You're welcome to add your Amazon credit card to your online account but the Amazon cash-back program does not apply to PillPack purchases.
Keep your insurance up to date
You can update your insurance info or add secondary coverage anytime from your online account:
- Select 'Billing' and the 'Insurance Info'
- Click the gray 'Add New Insurance' bo
- Enter the information from your insurance card, then click 'Save'