As part of your service, we work with your doctors directly to manage your refills. To keep your service running smoothly, please make sure we have accurate and up-to-date contact info for all of your doctors.
To update prescriber information for any of your medications, please contact us. Here are the most common reasons people need to make changes:
- You're seeing a new doctor
- A medication you've been taking is now prescribed by a different doctor
- Your doctor joins a new practice
Checking your doctor info on file
You can see the prescriber info for any individual medication from your online account:
- Select 'Medications' from the main menu
- Click on the name of the medication you want to pause
- Under 'Prescriber,' you'll see the doctor we have on file for that medication
We also include doctor names on the medication list that comes with your PillPack.
If we have trouble reaching any of your doctors, we'll email you and — if you've opted for text message communications — send you a text to ask for your help.