As a full-service pharmacy, we can deliver a broad range of medications, vitamins, and over-the-counter meds (OTCs) in various forms. All our medications are sourced from US wholesalers registered with the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
We sort your daily medications into packets by time of day. Each packet is designed to open easily, and is printed with the time, day, and medications inside.
We deliver as-needed prescriptions or anything you prefer in a bottle along with your PillPack. If you prefer all your medications in bottles, we can do that too.
Other prescription items
We can include items that come in other forms, like inhalers, eye drops, and creams. We can also deliver medications that need to be dispensed in their original packaging, like birth control.
We package refrigerated medications separately from your monthly PillPack. We expedite these shipments in temperature-controlled packaging.
Vitamins and over-the-counter meds (OTCs)
You can get vitamins and OTCs with or without a prescription. Your doctor can send us prescriptions for OTCs along with the rest of your medications. Or, if you're paying out-of-pocket, you can order them directly from your online account.
You can add all types of medications from your online account. Here's how:
- Select 'Add' and choose 'add a vitamin or OTC'
- Search for a medication and select an item from the result list
- You'll need to answer a few details about your medication like what strength and form you take.
- Choose whether you'd like to receive this medication as soon as possible or with your next delivery.
- Once you're done, you'll see the request under 'Pending medications'.
Please note: We require a prescription to fill certain OTCs, like Sudafed, needles, and lancets.
Medications we can't deliver
- Schedule II medications are highly regulated. Due to DEA regulations, we're unable to fill Schedule II prescriptions at this time. Narcotics such as oxycodone and non-narcotic medications like Adderall aren’t available and need to be filled through another pharmacy.
- Compounded medications combine or alter ingredients to create a personalized medication or dose. PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy doesn't currently provide compounded medications.
- Medical equipment like braces, insulin pumps, and CPAP supplies can sometimes be covered by insurance if your doctor prescribes them. But you'll need to get them from a medical supply company. We recommend checking with your insurance to find a supplier that's in your network.
Note: Prescriptions for controlled substances can only be accepted via E-Scribe