This year's Medicare enrollment period takes place from October 15 to December 7, 2019. You only need to go through the enrollment process if:
- You're new to Medicare
- You're looking to make a change to your Medicare coverage
- You received a non-renewal notice from your current plan
- You're new to PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy and want to make sure your plan covers our service
If you're enrolling in Medicare this year, please make sure to pick a Part D prescription plan that works with PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy.
How to pick a Part D plan that works with PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy
- Get started: Go to medicare.gov/plan-compare to get started either with or without logging in. On the first page, you'll select the type of coverage you need, enter a few personal details, then click 'Next.'
- Set your search preferences: Select 'Yes' to see drug costs, then be sure to choose 'Retail pharmacy' for how you normally fill your prescriptions. (If you also use a mail order pharmacy, choose 'Both'). Then click 'Next.'
- Confirm your drug list: Add your prescription medications by searching for them by name and filling in your dosage details. Once you've added all your prescriptions, click 'Done Adding Drugs.'
- Find PillPack: To select PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy as your pharmacy, the first thing you'll want to do is click 'Change location' and enter 03101, the ZIP code of our central pharmacy in New Hampshire.
- Select PillPack: Once you've entered the 03101 ZIP code, you should see PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy right at the top of the list. Click to select it. Then be sure to click 'Change location' again and reset your ZIP code back to your local address.
- Complete pharmacy selection: After you've added all your pharmacies, click 'Done' from the blue bar at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your plan: From here, you can explore your options by comparing plans and reading all the plan details. When you're ready to pick one, click 'Enroll' to move forward.