This year's Medicare enrollment period takes place from October 15 to December 7, 2020. You only need to go through the enrollment process if:
- You're new to Medicare
- You're looking to make a change to your Medicare coverage
- You received a non-renewal notice from your current plan
- You're new to PillPack and want to make sure your plan works with our pharmacy
If you're enrolling in Medicare this year and want to use PillPack as your pharmacy, please pick a Part D prescription plan that works with your service.
How to pick a Part D plan that works with PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy
- Get started: Go to medicare.gov/plan-compare to get started either with or without logging in. On the first page, you'll select the type of coverage you need, enter a few personal details, then click 'Next.'
- Set your search preferences: Select 'Yes' to see drug costs, then be sure to choose 'Retail pharmacy' for how you normally fill your prescriptions. (If you also use a mail order pharmacy, choose 'Both'). Then click 'Next.'
- Confirm your drug list: Add your prescription medications by searching for them by name and filling in your dosage details. Once you've added all your prescriptions, click 'Done Adding Drugs.'
- Find PillPack: When choosing a pharmacy, enter 03101 as the ZIP code and PillPack as the name of your pharmacy, then select 'Find Pharmacy.'
- Select PillPack: Once you've entered your search, you should see PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy as your top result. Check the box to select it.
- Complete pharmacy selection: You can select up to 5 pharmacies. After you've added all your pharmacies, click 'Done' from the blue bar at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your plan: From here, you can explore your options by comparing plans and reading all the plan details. When you're ready to pick a Part D plan, select 'Enroll' to move forward.