Health and Safety
We have always maintained high standards for cleanliness and sanitation in our pharmacies, but we are now taking extraordinary measures every day as we continue to serve you during this crisis.
Steps You Can Take
- Review your upcoming shipments. Please log in to your PillPack dashboard. You can review your medications, turn on text messaging alerts, check shipment dates, or chat with customer service.
- Review "as needed" medications. We only deliver certain medications when you tell us to. This can include inhalers, migraine medications, and some insulin medications. Let us know if you need these medications.
- Print your Medication list. To be prepared, print the medication list from your dashboard so you’ll have it handy if you need to see a doctor in the coming weeks.
- Update your delivery address. If you relocate, or have your medications delivered to work or school and this location has been closed, you can change your shipping address in your Account Settings.
- Read your shipment emails. We send an email prior to shipping any medications. Be sure to review these emails and contact us if something doesn’t look right.
- Check for refills. We call your doctor when you’re short on refills, so that there are no disruptions. You can get ahead of this process by calling your doctor directly if you notice any are running low today.
- Add PillPack to your phone contacts. Our customer care phone number is 855–745–5725. If we can reach you faster it prevents delays.
- Remember that your PillPack pharmacist is available 24/7. Home delivery of medications follows the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendation to put distance between yourself and other people. You can reach us via email or 855–745–5725 at any time.
Availability of Medications
The FDA has been closely monitoring the pharmaceutical supply chain, including potential disruptions to supply or shortages of critical medical products in the U.S. The FDA has stated its commitment to using all available tools to react swiftly and mitigate the impact to U.S. patients and health care professionals if any potential disruption or shortage is identified. Source
Stability of Delivery Services
We continuously monitor both UPS and USPS closely for disruptions as part of standard operations. At this time pharmacy supplies are shipping normally, including to restricted areas. (Source) If at any point we are unable to get a customer their medications, we notify the customer to identify their local pharmacy of choice and make an urgent transfer out request to ensure the customer has the medication(s) they need, when they need it. Urgent transfer outs are typically completed within hours. We can also redirect packages as needed.
Serving Customers in Quarantine or Self Quarantine
We are happy to help anyone manage their medication. Please note that PillPack is designed for people who take three or more medications regularly. Typically, we can deliver a medication within five business days at most and often sooner. If you need a medication urgently, you should consult your doctor. If you have questions or want guidance, we’re happy to help.
National State of Emergency and Applicability to Pharmacy
This status makes it easier to obtain insurance overrides to procure extended supplies of medications.
General COVID-19 Information
Please see the US Centers for Disease Control website and the World Health Organization. Your state website will also have more local information. You can learn more about Amazon’s response here.